Sunday 24 June 2012

Letter From Bnos Yaakov

This is a 'remarkably' informative video. Do you know how one is punished in the next world? You are forced to do aveiros and suffer therefrom. ???
See http://thelakewoodview.com/reader-submitted-from-bnos-yaakov/

I could go on about how ridiculous this is but it is just too upsetting to describe in how many ways this statement is a blasphemy to Torah. And, what is even more upsetting (if that is possible), while I could only bring myself to read a few of them, were some of the comments that followed this piece.

To be honest, I am not sure why I am sharing this with everyone. I think we all know the problem, but there is something about this that reveals to me that the problem is much worse than I thought.

Rabbi Ben Hecht

2 comments:

Avraham said...

girls should be taught that stories are not evidence. i have noticed that lakewood is no longer the great yeshiva that reb aaron made.

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

When you have idiots running the system you get idiotic advice.
What's scary is how many people think our reaction to this story means we're kofrim.