Wednesday 5 June 2013

Huffington Post: Why Should Terrorists Obey Our Criminal Code?‏

In my latest blog on Huffington Post-Canada, I respond to the statement made by an accused terrorist that he is not bound by the Criminal Code of Canada as it is not holy. My initial response to his statement was that it was too bad for him, in this country he is still bound by it. In the blog post, I investigate whether that argument is enough.

My original title for the post, btw, was 'The Challenge of Holy' but it was changed by the editors.

Please see
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/rabbi-ben-hecht/vial-rail-terrorist_b_3375496.html.

Please feel free to comment here or there. The article on Huffington has already received much attention so please feel free to join the discussion

Rabbi Ben Hecht

No comments: