Friday 24 October 2014

Calling all Jewish USA Military Chaplains, Past and Present

R Ben Samson:
If you are presently serving in the armed forces as a chaplain, or have served our country, this is for you. 
 
For the first time, chaplains will be marching in the Veterans Day parade in New York on November 11.
 
I am proud to to be the initiator of this project and I am hoping that many of you will join me.
 
I feel it will be a true Kiddush Hashem  that  Orthodox Chaplains who have served our country, will be part of the parade.
 
We will be seen by the thousands who will see the parade as well as the millions who will be watching it on television.
I hope may of you will join us. If you can come, please let me know by e-mail or call my office.
718-264-5122.
WE will also be served a breakfast before  the parade.
 
I look forward to hearing from  you.
 
Ben Samson
 

Kol Tuv,
RRW

No comments: