Thursday 16 July 2015

United with Israel: The Iran Deal – A Place for Camaraderie?

I, like so many others, have my reservations about the Iran deal but, in the end, I must admit that I really don't have all the facts. After all, I am not tied into all the underlying intelligence. There is one matter, though, of which I am certain -- this is still not a time for camaraderie. This is an issue I address in my latest blog on United with Israel at http://unitedwithisrael.org/the-iran-deal-a-place-for-camaraderie/. I am sure it will also be up on the UWI Facebook page in the near future. Please feel free to comment here or on one of the UWI sites.

Rabbi Ben Hecht

1 comment:

Garnel Ironheart said...

We know enough facts. A country dedicated to destroying Israel is happy with the deal. That should be enough.