- Is Shiva about healing the wound?
- Is it about mourning?
- Is it about adding suffering to the bereaved?
- Is it about processing grief?
- Is it about exacerbating a tough time?
- Is it about the mourner?
- Is it about the deceased?
- Is it about the comforters?
- Is a mourner pampered?
- Is the mourner entertainer-in chief?
Should the mourner discuss:
- The deceased?
- The relationship WITH the deceased?
- The mourner's feelings of shock and grief?
- The kindness of the consolers?
- If a mourner needs to be comforted then why does halachah oppose virtually every creature comfort?
- If a mourner has lost joy why is joy restricted?
- How come a consoler can bring the mourner joy via his favorite meat balls but the simple joy of bathing is restricted?