Sunday 4 January 2015

Huffington Post: Comparing the Israeli-Palestine Conflict to the Holocaust Is Too Simplistic

There was a comment on my last post on Huffington that compared the conflict in Israel with the Holocaust. I found it bewildering. I expressed my thoughts further on this in my latest Huffington Post blog: Comparing the Israeli-Palestine Conflict to the Holocaust Is Too Simplistic

My original title for the post, btw, was 'Rhetoric' but it was changed by the editors. There are already 16 comments on my post on the Huffington Post site, some that I find really sad in that they reflect a desire for a specific conclusion without any true investigation of the facts. That, of course, is against Israel. I am wondering if there is really any point in responding.

Please feel free to comment here or there.

Rabbi Ben Hecht

No comments: