Tuesday 30 July 2013

Why I fear a nuclear Iran - Rabbi Elchanan Poupko

Rabbi Elchanan Poupko is a fellow at Yeshiva University's Institute for Advanced Research in Jewish Law.
«When I say historically tragic I don't mean just the obvious horror of even one Jewish life being jeopardized, and how so much more so that it would take so many Jewish lives. What I mean is the tragedy of going for 2,000 years and being able to make the exact same mistakes, without learning one iota from our experience and history. I mean that 2,000 years after the Holy City and the Temple have gone down in ruins, even as we were killing each other in an internal wars, we still are able to do the same thing all over again.»
Why I fear a nuclear Iran - The Jewish Standard
http://www.jstandard.com/content/item/why_i_fear_a_nuclear_iran/27984


Best Regards,
RRW

No comments: