Tuesday 19 October 2010

P. Vayeira - Is Seeing What's Already Been There a Miracle

I Witnessed A Small Miracle

http://www.emotional-times.com/2010/09/i-witnessed-a-miracle.html

«Mark, Your friend was just under a lot of stress and likely "misplaces things" typical of someone with ADD/ADHD. When objects like wallets re-emerge from what I call "small object purgatory" (despite looking in that place before, sometimes compulsively looking again & again in that same place) as in your friend's experience, it is likely stress and his subconscious intervening so he literally can't see/find it. He had a subconscious hidden agenda for not seeing it, such as not wanting to spend the money, etc. This used to happen to me when I really did not want to date someone anymore, I'd misplace my wallet or my car keys just before going out, then they would appear right where I "knew" I'd left them. Your friend may have hit the nail on the head about it falling off the chair. »

Does this explain
Vayeira 21:19

"Vayiphtach Elokim et eineha, vateira b'eir mayyim"

That the well was always there
AND
That Avraham KNEW that the well was there

That the well was always there and the miracle was noticing it


And that Hagar's vision had been clouded by "depression" until it was lifted by Elokim [via prayer?]

And this appearance of the well was the "miracle" of simply seeing what was there already?

Shalom
RRW

No comments: