Tuesday 9 April 2013

President Carter at Cardozo School of Law

«President Richard M. Joel's Statement in Response to Student Journal of Conflict Resolution Advocate for Peace Award Selection

The student-run Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution has invited former United States President Jimmy Carter to receive its Advocate for Peace Award. President Carter's invitation to Cardozo represents solely the initiative of this student journal, not of Yeshiva University or the Benjamin N. Cardozo Law School. The university recognizes the breadth of impassioned feelings engendered by this appearance, and is mindful of the diversity of expressed opinions on the matter. ...»
Yeshiva University News » President Carter at Cardozo School of Law
http://blogs.yu.edu/news/2013/04/08/president-carter-at-cardozo/


Best Regards,
RRW

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love attending seminars and conferences related to law. I don’t get the entry at some places though because I still don’t have a degree in this field. I have started my New York Bar Exam Course and I am sure I will get through with the exam this time. I want to become a successful criminal lawyer.