Friday 9 April 2010

Results of our Poll on Pesach

In our last poll, we inquired:


Which Answer bests sums up your own Passover Experience?


And we asked you to choose between the following:


(A)

Passover is a chore

The Seder is a bore

I can't take it any more

I'd rather go to war!


(B)

Passover is great

I like staying up late

The foods are a treat

The four cups are neat.


(C)

Passover leaves me with mixed moods

While I do enjoy the foods

Yet seder till dawn is absurd

And the cleaning is for the birds.


(D)

Passover sets me free

I sing the songs with glee

The cleaning might make me uptight

But it also increases my appetite


(E)

Passover is not about me

It's about celebrating with family

The hardships we gladly weather

Because it's so great to be together.


Your Responses (total 9)

Option A - 11% (2)
Option B - 33% (3)
Option C - 11% (1)
Option D - 11% (1)
Option E - 22% (2)


Comments


RBH - It would seem that most people truly enjoy Pesach and the Seders.



No comments: